[Spridgets] Re;Re;[Spridgets ] Jag engine!

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Tue Apr 13 10:47:44 MDT 2010

Bob,

Yes - because I never said my list was definitive.

Weslake-Monza 1330

spriteracer98 at yahoo.com writes:

No.........have got to weigh everything. Pistons with rings, pins,  and pin
retainers. Rods overall weight as well as big end, small end. The  weights
of big end togeather with bearings are then clamped on to crank throws  as
bob weights. Then the crank is spun for static and dynimic [sp] balance.
weight is removed or added to crank counter weights as required. Balance
should be whithin 1/10 gram weight. At least that is how my machinest does it.
Ever see a two cylinder ultralight airplane? Chanses are my machinest made
and  balanced the engine.
Bob Walker

--- On Mon, 4/12/10,  WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com <WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com>