[Spridgets] God must not want me to convert to wire wheels.

Dean Hedin dlh2001 at comcast.net
Mon Apr 12 22:18:28 MDT 2010

I had to mail order some stuff to get this job done.
Three different things I needed from three different outfits.
All of the orders got scewed up in one way or another.

I mean, how can the plumbing outfit that sells 2 inch PVC tape
know that I'm trying to put wires on my car?

Some of these screwups have a weird "backwards in time" element to them.
That's how I know it's a higher power.  I'm dealing with pre-destined obstructions
here. The idea was nixed long before I even thought about it.

..and I am not even at the point of "find good place to mount tires to wheels" yet.
Countless more things that can still go wrong.