[Spridgets] Looking for Seattle Sprite shop recommendation

Chris Rae Chris.Rae at microsoft.com
Fri Apr 9 14:31:00 MDT 2010

Hi folks - those of you with exceptional memories will recall me posting to
this list a couple of years ago while I was attempting to get my 1098 '65
Sprite running better.

Well...

Erm...

Suffice to say that I've spent two years of occasional weekends doing this,
and as yet have entirely failed. I have, however learned that the following
things are adjusted to look nothing like they look in the Haynes manual:
timing, mixture, probably points. My wife has set me an ultimatum - I have to
get the car running for this summer or it's vacating the garage.

This means I have only one option. I have to pay somebody else to fix it. To
that end, I am looking for a suggestion as to where I could get this done
in/near Seattle. The car has never been running right since I bought it so it
could be something major or something minor, I'm really not very sure. It sort
of drives but appears to have around 5hp and overheats reasonably regularly,
so nearby would be great. It's just mechanicals, so anyone with A-series
engine experience would do!

Any help appreciated,

Chris