[Spridgets] Indian...wish I could help

Woerpel dwoerpel at wi.net
Thu Apr 8 12:34:33 MDT 2010

I knew that, but Colin's a lot closer than you or I are.  I expect he'll
let us know when he's coming to Bonneville. ;-)
Now that would be worth a plane ticket from Olde Blighty, eh?

As for Arizona and New Mexico, Jim is correct, I did see a lot of Native
Americans my age (vintage 1947) a couple of weeks ago.  Good people.