[Spridgets] Heater Box Clips

Dean Hedin dlh2001 at comcast.net
Wed Apr 7 22:59:12 MDT 2010

OK, For God sakes Skip, put your dang heater core back in before your engine overheats! Alright?
The general consensus seems to indicate that a cornucopia of coolant can get through that restrictive valve
and tiny 1/2" pipe.

I stand corrected...It is vital, and it just might save your butt some hot summer day.

Forget the welcome warmth on an unseasonable cool morning that a heater could provide or the pleasant convenience
of a windshield clearing on a misty, rainy day.   These are all but insignificant side effects of a auxiliary heat exchanger
that has been desperately grafted onto a cooling system that was marginally deficient from the outset.

Your playing with fire Skip, and you have been warned...