[Spridgets] Spridgetech Bonnet

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 6 16:48:46 MDT 2010

I'm with Ron on this one.  No offense to you, Michael, but I think it's
always a good idea to see what can be worked out with the supplier before
nailing him to the wall for all to see.  I, too, have worked with Rod at
Spridgetech.  The guy has bent over backwards to take care of me.  Even
offered me a deal that I would have been embarrassed to ask for because it
was so good.

Give Rod a call, Michael, and see what he can do for you.  He's one of the
good guys.

LAD