[Spridgets] eBay Stuff Listed

Kirk Hargreaves khargreaves2 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 15:17:31 MDT 2010

I have a couple items on eBay real cheapo priced for a quick 3 day sale.
Keep them in case needed down the road or pop them on eBay with a 7 or 10
day auction and make a little money.  . whatever!   I am pricing way low to
clean out my space.

Inner hose assembly for the gas tank and the cap and grommet in good
condition. .  still supple.

*Item #

200458669654
*
12 bucks plus 3 for shipping. .

I also have a odd red shift knob that is in new condition and fits my 59
shifter stick. .  not sure of fitment for latter years (have a return on the
auction just in case). .

Would look pretty cool with a red interior car. .  $6.50 includes shifting.

*Item #

200458677616*