[Spridgets] How the f...

Frank spritenut at comcast.net
Tue Apr 6 05:51:07 MDT 2010

Ron Soave wrote:
> ...did 1990 get to be 20 years ago? I was reminiscing about a car I used to have and said, "yeah, it doesn't seem 10 years since I had that thing." My math was quickly corrected.
>
> In a massive "life's a blur" freakout,

Ron

Time flies when you are getting old.
My son is as old as you were when I met you.
A couple weeks ago at a car club dinner with old friends, one guy asked
if my daughter was driving yet?
I told him she has been driving for 10 years, I drove HER bugeye to this
dinner. And when he told the waiter that we would like to order dinner
now, the waiter looked a little cross and said "Sir, you already
ordered, you are getting the fish"
We all looked a Gerry and thought he was joking, he wasn't he really
forgot that he ordered dinner 5 minutes prior.
That scared all of us.
We are OLD. I am a grandfather!
Tomorrow we will be in our 90s.

--