[Spridgets] No LBC - Honda Dealer Service Ripoff

David Ramsey dwramsey at att.net
Tue Apr 6 01:21:46 MDT 2010

You need to realize she is talking about Elko, NV.  It is 300 miles, east or
west, on I-80 to anything like another dealer.
		Crash

Geez, Kate, you paid him $30 for 30 seconds labor and that was $20 dollars
LESS than everybody else?  At $3600 per hour for him, those other guys must
be a tad high.

LAD

Since then, I have learned that his shop rate is
$20 less than everybody else in town.  Also, if a job takes less than an
hour, he doesn't charge for a full hour.

Kate