[Spridgets] No LBC - Honda Dealer Service Ripoff

Chris King cbking at alum.rpi.edu
Mon Apr 5 17:13:02 MDT 2010

That's similar to how I stumbled into my current mechanic. A few years
ago the local Ford dealer (who up to this point had been fairly
reasonable) quoted me $800 to fix the pinion bearing on the rear that
his shop had ruined by over tightening the pinion yoke after replacing a
leaky seal.

The mechanic I took it to is very local (about a 1/2 mile from my
house), and does good work. There was even one point where he had
dropped my truck off at my house before a snowstorm, even though I had
not paid the bill yet.

He does good work, and the fact that I can drop the truck off, walk
home, and drive my spare car to work is a big plus.

-=Chris

Chris King
http://home.comcast.net/~kvcbk/