[Spridgets] 400HP for $1000

HealeyRick healeyrick at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 4 20:04:42 MDT 2010

Actually, I think they are showing the 948 kit, the 1275 will get you 1,000
hp.

Some helpful hints from the listing:

    There are no installation instructions included.  The install is
simple and most customers install it themselves in a weekend.  If
you
cannot figure it out or feel uncomfortable with the installation,
please
have a professional assist.
(The only professional I'd be seeking assistance from after trying to install
that in a weekend would be a shrink)

    Most of these parts are direct bolt-ons.  Some are not. (I'm guessing
most are not

        The piping needs to be fitted up.  Because of the bends and
couplers included, it should be simple.(Sure. Easy peasy)

        The T3 turbo flange needs to be welded to an adapter pipe or
directly
        to the stock manifold.( Not a problem if you've already
adapted an LS7 manifold to your bugeye)

        To run this on a street car, the turbocharger down pipe will
need to
be connected to your existing exhaust.  Expect to fabricate an
adapter
pipe or have an exhaust shop connect them. (Hey Midas, do you have a 3" to
1/1/4" reduction coupler?)

Rick

Follow My Nasty Boy Build:  http://tinyurl.com/yj52fwo