[Spridgets] Distributor -

Dean Hedin dlh2001 at comcast.net
Sun Apr 4 19:50:46 MDT 2010

As Frank mentioned, it usually backfires pretty nasty if it's 180 out.

Check the plug wire order and try again.

Have the distributor clamp slightly loose such that you can rotate the distributor
to different positions while you or your assistant makes attempts to start the engine.

If you have real crazy flooding then it's a dangerous situation and you need to
check the float valves and float vents on the carbs.