[Spridgets] Bugeye for sale

Leo S 60bugeye at cebridge.net
Wed Sep 30 19:18:23 MDT 2009

If anyone is interested in a bugeye for sale please contact Alan Fisher or
myself offlist.We recently aquired a very decent driver down my way near
Houston and obtained it.  The car runs and drives very well and is currently
registered in Texas.with antique plates.  It has a 10  98 motor with a smooth
shifting ribcage transmission. The interior has newly covered seats .Ex
California car with original rust free floors/rockers/sills and A posts. Comes
with a new (4 months old)  ragtop with a clear back window.  The original
tandem master cylinder has been replaced with 2 separate Tilton units. The
front wiring is not original or correct but functional.Everything on the car
works.   I have too many projects going at my place and the car needs a new
home shortly.  We are aware of an empty trailer leaving Houston for
Pennsylvania shortly ( within 3 weeks)that would provide plenty of room to tow
this car anywhere close by if you are interested and near the route. Terms can
be negotiate for delivery if the right timelines can be met

There are photos available for anyone interested.

The price is $6200 and delivery would be extra based on your location

If you are interested please contact myself at 60bugeye at cebridge.net  or Alan
Fisher at frogeye at cox.net

Leo