[Spridgets] Is there really a Mini called Nimrod?.......ebay #270462874610

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 11:21:07 MDT 2009

I have never really understood the modern application of the name "Nimrod".
The company "Nimrod" has, for many years made boats, canoes, fishing gear,
etc. I've used their boats and they are nice boats. When I hear a youngster
these days referring to someone as a "Nimrod", this mental picture of a
person shaped like a boat pops up....  ??

Cheers!!
Jim

On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 10:06 AM, Larry Daniels
<ladaniels at sbcglobal.net>wrote:

> [...]

Cheers!!
Jim
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am
not
sure about the former. - Albert Einstein