[Spridgets] transport needed

Frank spritenut at comcast.net
Mon Sep 28 19:59:16 MDT 2009

lindalnhvt at nhvt.net wrote:
>  I have a
> trailer, but would prefer to avoid a round trip to FL.
> Anyone know a reputable transporter or have an alternate suggestion.

Dick

I knew a boat hauler that wished he could come back from Florida with a
haul.
He took local boats down to Florida for the winter.
Clark died this summer sort of sudden and I do not know who else does
heavy hauling
But this is something to look into.
Clark's trailer was a monster, he hauled 28-40 foot boats, a couple of
steel plates on the boat trailer and a VW will fit.
He had several trailers. Check the yellow pages.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ