[Spridgets] 1973 MG Midget For Sale - Indiana

Ben Zwissler bjzwissler at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 17:21:58 MDT 2009

Hello,

My two youngest sons and I rebuilt this Midget over last winter.  I told
them that if it wasn't driven it would be sold.  It hasn't been driven -
much - so its up for sale.   Its been local to Columbus IN its entire
life and has never been driven in winter and has always been garage
kept.  I bought it from the 2nd owner who had it since 1979 and still
knows the original owner. The clutch went out in 1989 and it hadn't been
driven since.  Here's the sales pitch, contact me off list for pictures,
etc.

Thanks, Ben.....

1973 MG Midget - Excellent car, in original condition.  47,000 miles,
600 miles since work completed.  Purchased from 2nd owner who had in dry
storage from 1989-2008.  Original Harvest Gold paint, underbody rust
free, very minor rust in typical spots on fenders.  Completely
refurbished over last 12 months as project for my my two youngest sons
and myself, but no room and it needs to go.

Engine rebuilt and hardened valve seats installed.  New exhaust with
Sport Muffler.  Radiator and heater cores hot tanked, tested and
repaired.  All new hoses and belts.  Carburetors rebuilt and new gas
tank, fuel pump and fuel level sender fitted.  New clutch and clutch
hose with rebuilt master and slave cylinder.  Transmission and
differential inspected and seals replaced (new rubber lip seal kit for
tx input shaft).  Brakes completely refurbished  - new rotors, hoses,
and linings with master cylinder, calipers and cylinder seals.  Front
suspension completely rebuilt.  Five new tires and tubes.  Interior very
good, new carpet and dash cover installed.  All parts purchased from
Moss Motors.  Top and boot cover not new but in good condition.  More
pictures can be provided on request.

$6950, but will consider offers if it moves it before winter - I want my
truck in the garage this winter!!

Phone: 812-375-0791

--
Ben Zwissler