[Spridgets] The Run-offs

corvallis at peoplepc.com corvallis at peoplepc.com
Sun Sep 27 18:33:34 MDT 2009

What happened to C Sedan??

http://www.scca.com/eventresults.aspx?event=13506
<http://www.scca.com/eventresults.aspx?event=13506&hub=1> &hub=1

-----Original Message-----
From: spridgets-bounces at autox.team.net
[mailto:spridgets-bounces at autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Dave G.
Sent: Sunday, September 27, 2009 4:41 PM
To: spridgets at autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] The Run-offs

I was watching Reids' performance with admiration... a great drive.

The TR6 driver also turned in a great performance...

I was kind of surprised to see the Caterhams' and their ilk mixing it

up with the rest with quite a bit of success..

As for my taste..I've always preferred racing in light rain..

IMHO - It sorts out the drivers from the steerers.

no disrespect intended to anyone...

--

Dave G.   KK7SS  Richland, WA

'06 Honda Civic Hybrid