[Spridgets] Was: California Ammunition Restrictions NO Spridgetcontent

Robert E. Shlafer pilotrob at webtv.net
Sun Sep 27 07:04:20 MDT 2009

"People who are able-bodies should pay for their own"

In principle I certainly agree however, we're not talking about the 1960's wherein upper level execs made 25 times what the avg worker made.

We're talking modern times wherein the avg upper level exec makes 300-500 times what the avg worker makes (ain't
"globalization" great?!:).

So...the "few" (as above) have been able to keep up with or stay ahead of  the rising cost of living (including medica services/ healthcare) since the tripling+ of basic energy costs (oil) since the '70's while the majority of everyday working taxpayers
have fallen further and further behind in all respects financial.

Thus, we have Obama, "income redistribution", etc. 'cause prior government, party notwithstanding, effed up in terms of gov't "oversight"......

...which is the "ying" to corp/bigbiz (capitalistic) "yang".

Corp/big biz is supposed to make profit....
while gov't oversight provides the "social conscience" to keep it reasonable and be sure the working man doesn't get ripped off.

Well....maybe both effed up but IMHO, the
MAJOR  efferupper was government, party
notwithstanding.

Cap'n. Bob      '60 :{)