[Spridgets] Wheels off

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 26 16:29:45 MDT 2009

--- On Sat, 9/26/09, Jim Johnson <bmwwxman at gmail.com> wrote:
> Surely we can't check all the spokes for true!

We're not going to check everything by any stretch. There will be a touring tech sheet for driver to self-check along with a few cursory checks that our "scrutineers" will look at (visual for massive leaks, verify there's brake fluid in the reservoir, verify brake lights work) to make sure no one hurts anyone else! Even during the VSCDA annual tech, there are almost no actual checks other than visuals to verify safety equipment is present. Driver/owner has complete responsibility for the functioning of the car.

Ron