[Spridgets] Weber DCOE vs OER DCOE

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Sat Sep 26 13:58:47 MDT 2009

Hi Cap'n,

What I meant was:  If it's a bad idea, which it is, why is it possible  to
implement such a bad idea?  For example the smallest size main  venture you
can put in a 48DCOE is 40 (which is the max size for a 45DCOE), yet  later
on when the 48DCOE was replaced with the 48DCO the smallest size main
venturi was 42.  Also, on the 48 DCO (not sure about the 48DCOE) there is  no
provision for a cold start device with the carb simply being cast smooth at
that point.

Weslake-Monza 1330