[Spridgets] NLBC-Healthcare

Robert E. Shlafer pilotrob at webtv.net
Sat Sep 26 13:04:44 MDT 2009

Same thing happens in nations with National Health Care schemes due to  "rationing"....even with 40%+ income tax rates...plus VAT & other taxes.....

....except apparently in Switzerland and (I think) one of the Scandinavian nations where, in each case, taxes are high enough to fully fund the system and an adequate/
reasonable doctor/patient ratio exists.

No doubt about it. It's a worldwide problem, system notwithstanding.

Cap'n. Bob      '60 :{)