[Spridgets] Midget 50th

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 25 19:34:37 MDT 2009

Hey, all.  I was just watching the Barrett-Jackson auction where they
auctioned off a Ford Tri-Motor for $1,100,000.

Regarding the Midget 50th, the Experimental Aircraft Association's museum is
one hour from the festivities.  They have a Ford Tri-Motor there that flies
around giving tours constantly.  Would there be any interest in visiting
that museum during the 50th?

http://www.eaa.org/museum/

I can arrange a group tour at a discount rate including a box lunch, etc.,
if you would like to see it.  So... what do you think?  Should we put it on
the agenda?

LAD