[Spridgets] Softtop frame - no political content

Jeff Foster tr3.4.me at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 13:08:12 MDT 2009

On Fri, Sep 25, 2009 at 1:48 PM, Michael Rowe <mdrowe at optonline.net> wrote:
> This week, after about 4 months, I finally got around to fitting my new
softtop from EZsofttops.com.  There were a number of problems, ...

> It looks exactly like the pictures for a Mark III in Horler, including the
rear retaining strip (Moss #400-670) which the manufacturer claimed never to
have seen before (????).

If the manufacturer has never seen the rear retaining strip there's a
sure bet they've never actually looked at an MG Midget!

That doesn't sound at all like "outstanding customer service" as they
offer on their website.