[Spridgets] Fuel pump

Dean Hedin dlh2001 at comcast.net
Thu Sep 24 19:27:51 MDT 2009

Sure enough.  You could easily incorporate this into an anti theft circuit.
Or even just a simple hidden switch to enable/disable the pump.

I'm thinking I might want to add an override switch in parallel with the
relay in the case where I might be troubleshooting ignition
problems or in the unlikely event that the unit should fail.

I should also mention that power (Vb) should come from the ignition switch
or an accessory relay that is turned on by the ignition switch.

Parts came tonight btw.