[Spridgets] Car Dealer question, absolutely NO LBC

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 24 18:40:43 MDT 2009

15 years old, Kate?  We had to be 16.

My folks were the same way.  I had to pay for the car, all of it's
maintenance and insurance.  In fact, their insurance went up because of a
teenage driver in the house and I had to cover that, too, in order to get my
license even without a car of my own.  Seemed to suck at the time, but it
sure makes sense now.

BTW, the alternative -- a new pair of shoes -- they said they would cover.
Such comedians.

LAD