[Spridgets] Tool boxes

Peter Caldwell peter at nosimport.com
Thu Sep 24 15:59:44 MDT 2009

Thank you all VERY much. Great information.  Now I know what to look
for, and adjust my sights to my anticipated needs.

I am now EDified    (speaking of which..... HIS looks suspiciously
like a beer cooler..... with one drawer labeled POSIDRIVE ;-)

I'm a lousy consumer, Herb. I tend to not buy into hype and fashion.
Also, after having lost everything I owned in a fire, I vowed not to
ever get indebted emotionally, or physically to "stuff".  So, I've
made do with boxes and bags.

Thanks again.     Peter
=