[Spridgets] Tool boxes

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Thu Sep 24 14:44:16 MDT 2009

Something no-one has mentioned is parts availability.  You can get  parts
for Snap-on boxes and even though my box, drawer section and roll cab are  of
various ages and bought at different times I have managed to get them all
'keyed alike'.  I even sold my collection of old locks for near what I paid
for the new (I guess someone wanted a period correct lock for an an old
snap-on  box?)

You need replacement sliders etc then for snap-on you can still get  them.
Whereas I doubt that's the case for the cheaper imitations.

Weslake-Monza 1330