[Spridgets] Sebring Sprite on eBay

Larry & Sandi Miller millerls at ado13.com
Wed Sep 23 20:35:16 MDT 2009

The 1968 LeMans version known as the Mulsanne Sprite did 160 (there is
a question about this speed, some think it was 154.) down the Mulsanne
Straight at LeMans. It was pretty much the same car (i think) as the
one on eBay. Picture and stories in vintage Racecar in September of
2005. I"m with Ron on this one, wish I had a spare $200K but I"m all
tied up in the market ;(.