[Spridgets] Electric Fuel pumps

David Booker tncarnut1 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 23 11:35:31 MDT 2009

Mark,
I use a Mr. Gasket pump on my '71.  Since the pump puts out about 8psi
(if I remember correctly) I also use a regulator that drops the pressure to
about 2.5psi.  Have used it for almost 2 years with Zero problems. Bought it
at Pep Boys, but lots of stores carry the same pump.  It is a pusher type
pump, so must be mounted near the tank like the SU electrics are.  I just
fabbed up a bracket to adapt it to the stock mounting points.
David Booker
'71 Midget
Long Island