[Spridgets] Sad

Lester oldsaabguy at comcast.net
Wed Sep 23 09:15:33 MDT 2009

Uhh..  ninja is NOT the same as the derogatory "N" word.  HOW ON GOD'S
GREEN EARTH CAN YOU MAKE THAT RACIST?!?!  Thinly veiled?!?  Are you
kidding me?!!!  It's time to take a stand.  You are wrong.  Period.  I
will NOT keep that meaning in mind.  And it is NOT used by nyone I
know in their 20's and 30's unless they are referring to a cat youtube
video.  You know what else, niggardly is  a word in the Oxford
dictionary and has NOTHING to do with race and EVERYTHING to do with
being cheap.

No, I'm NOT GOING TO TURN THIS RANT OFF.

I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE.

Lester