[Spridgets] Radiomobile?

Leo S 60bugeye at cebridge.net
Wed Sep 23 06:23:17 MDT 2009

Yes it really is a radio that could havve been fitted to a sprite:)  Anyone
have one?  I have been looking for one for some time.  I almost had to go
check the garage to make sure Iris was still there after looking at the
photo;s.  BUT the coil sticker is missing as is the rubber cable retainer on
the drivers side of the heater box which made me stop panicing. ....ROFL...

Nice car

Leo