[Spridgets] Sad

David Riker davriker at nwi.net
Tue Sep 22 21:21:14 MDT 2009

There are some cars on there that did not meet the requirements, ie, Ford
Aspire?  Hyundai Accent?  Those cars got better than 18 combined rating.
How did the dealership and the auditors let those slide through?

The saddest one we crushed was a 2002 Range Rover, although we also crushed
two really clean Jeep Cherokee Classics and an 88k DeVille.  I'm also
wondering how a 2008 Suburban could be so used up as to make crushing for
$4500 made economic sense?

David Riker