[Spridgets] 4 post automotive lift

JLC breton48 at live.com
Tue Sep 22 12:47:25 MDT 2009

Mike wrote: Congrats on the lift, now prepare to be popular with all your
friends
and even some neighbors.  Set some rules NOW and make sure your friends
know the rules or you will get a "quick" transmission job request and
the car will sit on your lift for over a month with no transmission
while he scrounges up the money to buy the parts. And make them haul
away their old oil :)

Mike,

Good advice, I am sure!

One thing... I bought a BendPak lift because they are made in the USA, or so
I believe  -  but I have just noticed the sticker on the side of each
BendPak supplied rolling jack, saying "made in China"!

JLC