[Spridgets] Sudden stop

Bill Masquelier billmasq at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 21 21:48:29 MDT 2009

For lack of any good idea I think that you might want to check your points;
gap, dwell, whatever. I won't say that this is the problem but it might be a
good place to start looking. You want your dwell to be about 50, seeing that
would be a better test than checking the gap (although checking the gap would
be a good start too).
BillM