[Spridgets] Weber Help

Lester oldsaabguy at comcast.net
Mon Sep 21 20:09:57 MDT 2009

How many hundreds of thousands of miles are on the carb?  While
possible that the bearings are bad it would seem to be low on the
list, more likely are a proper lack of synchronized carbs or
butterflies not being allowed to fully close.

Lester

.. I just spent a few hours synching the 3 carbs on the XKE and thw
worst problem was not having the connection to the throttle loose
enough to allow the carbs to go to fully closed.