[Spridgets] Sebring Sprite on eBay

Dean Hedin dlh2001 at comcast.net
Mon Sep 21 18:10:59 MDT 2009

Plenty of interest.   I just don't think the reserve will be met.

I hate reserve auctions.  The true value of an item is not established
by some whim of the seller, it is what a competitive market is willing to pay.
Either the seller is serious about selling it or not.   If the seller is not serious then
the whole thing is just big waste of everybody's time and where the seller is trying
to find out what the item is worth.

I would rather the seller just start the auction at the minimum they are willing to
accept and let it go up from that point.

No need to make an easter egg hunt out of it.

Even worse is the reserve will not be met, and the seller will contact
the highest bidders after the auction is over and you and I will never know
what it went for.