[Spridgets] sir Harry Lauder's song and British cars meet

mike rambour mikey at b2systems.com
Mon Sep 21 11:29:57 MDT 2009

On Mon, 2009-09-21 at 09:09 -0700, Dave G. wrote:
> Just like the Bentley Red Laberl I bought for $200 and sold it after
> a week because it had a hole in the exhaust...

 You are a fool !!! oh wait, I did the same thing back in high school.
I did not have the metal skills or knowledge on how to fit a big V8 in
my 1931 S Type Invicta so I sold it (sold it for more than I paid for
it, even though it no longer ran and it ran when I bought it).

 I try to look at it with the attitude of "I saved another one" since I
did not butcher it.  Saw my Invicta 30 years later at Laguna Seca
historics, the people who owned it after me "did done good", way better
than I ever would have at 16.

	mike