[Spridgets] sir Harry Lauder's song and British cars meet

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 21 09:25:40 MDT 2009

--- On Mon, 9/21/09, JLC <breton48 at live.com> wrote:
> Now back to LBCs: Yesterday I drove my Lotus 7 to the 2009
> Colorado English
> Motoring Conclave at Oak Park, Arvada, near Denver.

Way better day than me. I went to the "Beloit WI Autorama". The cas looked like the people of Beloit - big, bloated Americqan stuff that hasn't been well-taken care of. There were maybe 1000 cars, and the only Ferrin one was a P-1800 Volvo. No one really wanted to go, but me and Colby the Rescue Dog enjoyed ourselves anyway.

Ron