[Spridgets] Bugeye/Frogeye Club..... ALL of "THE BEATLES" songs

andrewpayne at intrex.net andrewpayne at intrex.net
Mon Sep 21 04:48:58 MDT 2009

Chuck Endicott wrote:  "What is it with this Beatles sudden popularity"

I just picked up this thread, and this could be redundant.  The Beatles Rock Band video game just come out. It has stirred a renewed interest with kids and twenty and thirty age groups.  Also, michael jackson was running out of money before he died.  The rights to the Beatles was his largest (and highly leveraged) asset.  Rereleasing "new" albums has been a fairly reliable way to generate cash.
Drew