[Spridgets] Road America

fastvee fastvee at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 17 05:23:23 MDT 2009

Hi Ron,
I have a new CR gear set from Hardy Engineering I'll be assembling this
winter, but I may want to add a spare gearbox to the trailer. What kind of
shape is it in, and what are you going to be using?
I'm leaving tomorrow for Road America and will be there until the 28th. We
will be near the turn 5 paddock, I think it is an overflow parking area,
spaces 705 & 706. I'll be with formula vee drivers Dean Curtis and Ed Womer,
and expect to have lots of time on my hands until Saturday, when the FV race
is just after lunch. I'll be meeting spridget racer Dayle Frame there also to
pick up some Q.E. offset race springs. Hopefully you can stop by and find me
so we can meet and talk some racing.
John