[Spridgets] More Barn Finds or Bugeyes

Kirk Hargreaves khargreaves2 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 15:47:27 MDT 2009

>From Dave Silberkleit

Interesting. .  I think he does this for side income.

Anyhow. . thought I would pass these along just for the heck of it.

Kirk

Here's another Bugeye "Barnfind" for anyone looking for a great project car!
1960 Bugeye AN5L 33972 has been sitting in a workshop since 1975 with just
55k original miles. Watch the video below and you'll see details of this
Iris blue car... completely unmolested-no bodywork has been done ever-no
rust repair-no bondo-no dent repair-just an unmolested car awaiting
restoration. The floor is rusty on one the driver's side but not bad on the
passenger side. Engine turns but will probably need to be rebuilt. Offered
for $2995 plus towing for delivery.

Slideshow
http://s1013.photobucket.com/albums/af255/1bugeyeguy/33872%20%201960%20bugeye/?albumview=slideshow

Video walk-around
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz5OpTMCALQ

Also, check out this Royal Blue Metallic Bugeye for sale:

http://s1013.photobucket.com/albums/af255/1bugeyeguy/58%20Bugeye%20an5L2150/?albumview=slideshow

Other inventory for sale:
Gorgeous 58 TR3A
Stunning 53 MGTD
Wonderful 56 MGA

I''ll be at the British Invasion in Stowe VT this weekend with the MGA in
the car corral... and at the car corral at the Madison CT Jaguar Club show
on Saturday 9/26. Stop by and say hello!

Best,

David Silberkleit
Master Certified Career and Life Coach Since 1998
203 488 9188
 http://www.empowercoach.com