[Spridgets] Elkhart Lake Weekend (Pt 3 of 3)

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Tue Sep 15 10:09:11 MDT 2009

Sorry to have missed this weekend.  I had to make do with 3 days at a
sunny Silverstone and watch THE Bobby Rahal drive a BDG engined Lola T290 to
victory in the 60 min long Classic Endurance race.  Did I mention most of  the
competitors were French though there some Germans with a DeThomaso Mangusta
 and some others with a Porsche 935.  Not forgetting the Howmet car turbine
 racer.

Weslake-Monza 1330