[Spridgets] fire extinguisher?

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Mon Sep 14 10:46:09 MDT 2009

That's not actually that expensive.

I have a foam hand held and a foam plumbed in + a dry powder in the garage
and a dry powder in the kitchen.

At some point I might see if funds will run to one of these fancy gas (not
Halon or CO2) extinguishers as I'm not convinced foam will work.
Incidentally I did see a foam fire-x discharged into a racing car the other day
(during scrutineering) though it wasn't possible to really judge how effective
it was because the car wasn't actually on fire.

Weslake-Monza 1330