[Spridgets] Garage Pictures - No LBC

Tim Collins thcollin at mtu.edu
Sat Sep 12 08:39:29 MDT 2009

While waiting for my wife in the Dr's office, I picked up
Architectural Digest Magazine. I found an article (actually an
extended advertisement from Maserati) on a architectural design
contest for garages. The winning garage has such features as a
parking "table" that lifts 5" on one end so the Maserati parked on it
can roll out of the garage before the driver starts the car. (You
wouldn't want to soil a garage like that one!) The runners up are
shown too. There's a bunch of them. You can see the all at
www.designdriven.us. Don't go looking for ideas on how to plumb in
your air lines, etc. Think more about finding ideas on where to place
the plasma flat screen TV in relation to the wine cellar. WST can
find some good ideas for that new bathroom by looking at entry #0183.
Ron S should have entered his garage. All he needed was the name of
some fancy architect attached to his entry.

Tim Collins
http://www.flickr.com/photos/12702006@N07/