[Spridgets] Engine out!

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Tue Sep 8 13:03:10 MDT 2009

I have a Sealey SC10.

_http://www.tool-supplies.co.uk/images/SC10.jpg_
(http://www.tool-supplies.co.uk/images/SC10.jpg)

Maybe a lister will buy one and have a spare set of wheels turned up though
 I guess if their Spridget isn't lowered they might not need to?

Weslake-Monza 1330

billyzoom at billyzoom.com writes:

My only  problem is that the hoist is the same width as the tire track, so
it
has to  be off to the side about six inches. Are there any small engine
hoists out  there? I've seen pictures in Practical Classics of little hoists
with a  hand crank instead of a hydraulic pump. They were  adorable.
BZ