[Spridgets] Pertronix failure now understood.

Robert E. Shlafer pilotrob at webtv.net
Sun Sep 6 08:42:33 MDT 2009

Nah....

PerTronix is not made in India, China or Japanland...at least not yet!! :)

It is not in PerTronix' best interests to shoot itself in the foot with cheap makings
considering they've pleny of competition
out there.

Initially, like some other new concepts/items PerTronix had their teething problems.

'Adjustments' were made accordingly and I found their subsequent system reliable/
dependable as the Crane units i used previously, and they were excellent.

Cap'n. Bob      '60 :{)