[Spridgets] Bugeye/Frogeye Club..... New Item - MSC195-Gearbox/Overdrive Drip Tray

Robert Duquette robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Thu Sep 3 19:22:40 MDT 2009

I received that from AHSpares today and, since I park one car over 2 others,
it did get me to thinking ... :)

http://www.ahspares.co.uk/products/productdetail.aspx?GUID=b4a4db5b-2f0a-416
a-a44c-16d0ae885d49

or
http://preview.tinyurl.com/myv9xs

The email had a second image of the installed product ...