[Spridgets] BE Fuse block replacement

Paul Asgeirsson PAsgeirsson at att.net
Thu Sep 3 12:03:59 MDT 2009

Hi James,

I would NOT fuse the headlights.  If you feel the need to have some
electrical safety device there, use a self resetting circuit type device,
doing each headlight separately.  Driving on a twisty county road at night
with no street lighting, and your headlights go out and stay out, is a
wonderful sphincter exercise!

Later, Paul A