[Spridgets] Ford T5 Tranny

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Thu Sep 3 11:18:24 MDT 2009

I didn't think the T5 kit came from Moss.  Also the T5 is not an
'accepted' gearbox swap for the Sprite/Midget as it requires a lot of cutting  and
welding of the transmission tunnell to get it to fit.

I'm only aware of one car with a T5 kit in it but would be interested to
hear of others.

Weslake-Monza 1330