[Spridgets] (no subject)

Deikis, John G John.Deikis at va.gov
Wed Sep 2 17:56:44 MDT 2009

Flounder-

Your life is SUCH a never-ending adventure.

You should be a musician!

-BHT

--------------

Message: 2

Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 08:17:26 -0500

From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wmseverin at charter.net>

Subject: [Spridgets] An SOS 09 Erection (Lift) weekend Oct. 10

To: "'David Lieb'" <72spridget at gmail.com>, "'Spridgets'"

      <spridgets at autox.team.net>

Cc: Vintage-Race at Autox.Team.Net, team-thicko at autox.team.net,
'Healey

      List' <Healeys at autox.team.net>

Plans for SOS, the Erection are underway. It will take place the weekend
of Oct. 10 & 11.

Lots to do at the new Thicko shop, located in Princeton, WI.  We'll get
the MaxJax lift installed on both sides of the shop... one side (the
regular

workshop) spaced specifically for Sprite work. The other side will be
spaced for larger vehicles. There's lots of other things to get done in
terms of organization, purging, etc. If there's a plumber in the house,
speak up.

The new Thicko shop can accommodate 4 or 5 overnight guests (in real
beds), and the lake house (Green Lake, where I live now), is 10 miles
away, and can accommodate another 5.

There's a grocery store right next to the shop, so we can sacrifice the
appropriate animals. We have broadband there, so once again SOS will be
broadcast via Yahoo Messenger.

More details later. Please advise if you'd like to attend.

WST